What I did: We had 3 different concentrations. All of them had a control of 1 cup of water. We had one with 5 tsp of soap and 1 cup water. The next of 10 tsp of soap to 1 cup of water. And the last of 15 tsp of soap to one cup of water. For measuring time, we experimented buy dipping the bubble wand into one of the 3 concentrations and time from the moment I blew the bubble to the moment it popped in the air. I did this 10 times for each of the 3 bubble concentrations of soap and water. And for measuring size, we experimented by placing the bubble wand into one of the mixtures and blowing it. Then we would catch the buuble on the wand, and place it on a flat surface area, and meature the diameter. I then finally recoreded my data 10 times for each of the 3 concentrations.
What I found: As I averaged my data, we found that as we increase the amount of soap in water , the concentration’s time would decrease probably because of the surface tension of the water that could not take the power of the soap. And for time, the avereges didnt really have a trend because of the variability of the numbers that were recorded in the data. Although I think that concentration 2 would be the perfect one to experiment bubbles with.